Learn More about Our Featured Products
- Baby Bath Gate
- Booda Girl
- Boogie Wipes
- Boogie Wipes
- Children's Drawer & Fan Pulls
- Cocoon: For all over Body Use
- Cookies à la Main
- Dogswell Food Products
- Dose Keeper
- FLO TV
- Funberry Farm: Room Make Over Kit
- Grill Charms
- HazelMail Postcard!
- iHearSafe Safe Volume Headphones and EarBuds
- In Motion Books
- In My Own World
- Laugh and Learn About Breastfeeding
- Laugh and Learn About Childbirth
- Laugh and Learn About Newborn Baby Care
- LilyBugs Bottle Fun & Learning Tool
- My Daily Veggies!
- My First Period Kit & DVD
- Organic Dark Chocolate with Acai, Lemon, & Orange
- Organic Dark Chocolate with Green Tea and Ginger
- POWRNAP, NAP20 Sleep System
- ReliaDose Medicine Delivery System
- Ride On Carry On
- Snapily Greeting Card
- Snapily Invitation
- The Alligetter
- The Montel's Living Well HealthMaster
- Tiny Tush Trim Organic Cotton One-size Diapers
- US Baby Patent
- UV Sol Beads
- What's a Dame to Do?
- Wildlife Rescue Rangers
See Our Newest Products!
Mommy Must Haves!
<< Return to the main Mommy Must Haves List! Laugh and Learn About Newborn Baby Care
Sheri Bayles, RN is an award winning Certified Lamaze Instructor and International Board Certified Lactation Consultant with 20 years of experience teaching at New York Presbyterian Hospital. I’ve taught over 4,000 couples, including many celebrities.
Each of her DVD in the 'Laugh and Learn' series is the only complete classes on the market. All classes are taught in easy to watch lessons to enjoy in the convenience of your own home.
Sometimes your Doctor can use words and phrases that are confusing to you. This is one of the most important events of your life. She explains to you what your doctor is talking about. After her class you will be better informed about what is happening with you and your baby.
She believes humor is the best way to teach any subject. You will always remember it easier and over a longer period of time. This is what makes her classes so special.
REVIEW: This DVD is fantastic for learning the basics about Diaper Changing, bathing, swaddling, dressing, and more. It feels like you are actually in the class with Sheri. She explains everything in a very comprehensive way that anyone can understand. She even includes diagrams after she demonstrates something, so that you really understand the technique.
A really great DVD to have at home before and after you bring your newborn home!