Learn More about Our Featured Products
- Baby Bath Gate
- Booda Girl
- Boogie Wipes
- Boogie Wipes
- Children's Drawer & Fan Pulls
- Cocoon: For all over Body Use
- Cookies ŗ la Main
- Dogswell Food Products
- Dose Keeper
- FLO TV
- Funberry Farm: Room Make Over Kit
- Grill Charms
- HazelMail Postcard!
- iHearSafe Safe Volume Headphones and EarBuds
- In Motion Books
- In My Own World
- Laugh and Learn About Breastfeeding
- Laugh and Learn About Childbirth
- Laugh and Learn About Newborn Baby Care
- LilyBugs Bottle Fun & Learning Tool
- My Daily Veggies!
- My First Period Kit & DVD
- Organic Dark Chocolate with Acai, Lemon, & Orange
- Organic Dark Chocolate with Green Tea and Ginger
- POWRNAP, NAP20 Sleep System
- ReliaDose Medicine Delivery System
- Ride On Carry On
- Snapily Greeting Card
- Snapily Invitation
- The Alligetter
- The Montel's Living Well HealthMaster
- Tiny Tush Trim Organic Cotton One-size Diapers
- US Baby Patent
- UV Sol Beads
- What's a Dame to Do?
- Wildlife Rescue Rangers
See Our Newest Products!
Mommy Must Haves!
<< Return to the main Mommy Must Haves List! iHearSafe Safe Volume Headphones and EarBuds
iHearSafe Safe Volume Earbuds and Headphones help prevent Noise induced Hearing Loss with their patent pending, award-winning technology. iHearSafe Earbuds and Headphones can be used with any audio device and no matter how high the device volume is turned up, it will always remain below 85dB threshold of when hearing damage can begin.
REVIEW: I love the iHear Safe! These headphones need to be a staple in every home! I like to listen to my songs loudly, and now I am able to do so without damaging m ears. When I turned up the volume, I could hear that my ears were being protected. The sound quality is great and the earphones fit very comfortable in my ear. I havenít found earphones that fit as well as these. I used them while working at my desk, and while running on a treadmill, and they stayed in place perfectly in both situations.
The headphones automatically limit the sound output to a maximum of 85 decibels, which is considered safe according to the National Institue of Health and Safety. So this is a must for your kidís Christmas lists!