Learn More about Our Featured Products
- Baby Bath Gate
- Booda Girl
- Boogie Wipes
- Boogie Wipes
- Children's Drawer & Fan Pulls
- Cocoon: For all over Body Use
- Cookies à la Main
- Dogswell Food Products
- Dose Keeper
- FLO TV
- Funberry Farm: Room Make Over Kit
- Grill Charms
- HazelMail Postcard!
- iHearSafe Safe Volume Headphones and EarBuds
- In Motion Books
- In My Own World
- Laugh and Learn About Breastfeeding
- Laugh and Learn About Childbirth
- Laugh and Learn About Newborn Baby Care
- LilyBugs Bottle Fun & Learning Tool
- My Daily Veggies!
- My First Period Kit & DVD
- Organic Dark Chocolate with Acai, Lemon, & Orange
- Organic Dark Chocolate with Green Tea and Ginger
- POWRNAP, NAP20 Sleep System
- ReliaDose Medicine Delivery System
- Ride On Carry On
- Snapily Greeting Card
- Snapily Invitation
- The Alligetter
- The Montel's Living Well HealthMaster
- Tiny Tush Trim Organic Cotton One-size Diapers
- US Baby Patent
- UV Sol Beads
- What's a Dame to Do?
- Wildlife Rescue Rangers
See Our Newest Products!
Mommy Must Haves!
<< Return to the main Mommy Must Haves List! My First Period Kit & DVD
Let’s face it moms! We all dread “the talk”. It’s the same talk that we inherited from our mothers and now it’s time to pass it on to the next generation of daughters. Unfortunately times have changed and “the talk” may not work like it use to. Healthy Chats for Girls has introduced an easy way for moms to utilize the transition into puberty as a bonding experience with our daughters.
My First Period Kit provides a guide for moms who are assisting their daughters through the puberty stages. The kit includes a Healthy Chats DVD, providing detailed information to make the discussion a little less awkward for both mom and daughter. Additionally, My First Period Kit comes equipped with a detailed parenting guide, a quick reference card for parents, a pretty butterfly pad purse, a one year subscription to Healthy Chats, and a butterfly bracelet to celebrate the maturing new beginning. Addressing questions of puberty and overall body change, the guide expresses both the physical and mental endurances that your daughter can expect, way better than what we got when we were younger. The kit shares cool ways that mom can address sensitive issues relating to sex and the “where do babies come from” question while still incorporating family values and principles. You’ll also find an added DVD bonus entitled “The Birds and the Bees with Ease,” an easy way to make the sex talk a little more effective.
I absolutely recommend this for any mom with a daughter entering the next phase of her body maturity. It’s an empowering way to “celebrate” a wonderful transition into the next phase of a woman’s life and what better way to do it than to be ready for it. She’ll be happy to know that mom can also be her best friend.