Learn More about Our Featured Products
- Baby Bath Gate
- Booda Girl
- Boogie Wipes
- Boogie Wipes
- Children's Drawer & Fan Pulls
- Cocoon: For all over Body Use
- Cookies à la Main
- Dogswell Food Products
- Dose Keeper
- FLO TV
- Funberry Farm: Room Make Over Kit
- Grill Charms
- HazelMail Postcard!
- iHearSafe Safe Volume Headphones and EarBuds
- In Motion Books
- In My Own World
- Laugh and Learn About Breastfeeding
- Laugh and Learn About Childbirth
- Laugh and Learn About Newborn Baby Care
- LilyBugs Bottle Fun & Learning Tool
- My Daily Veggies!
- My First Period Kit & DVD
- Organic Dark Chocolate with Acai, Lemon, & Orange
- Organic Dark Chocolate with Green Tea and Ginger
- POWRNAP, NAP20 Sleep System
- ReliaDose Medicine Delivery System
- Ride On Carry On
- Snapily Greeting Card
- Snapily Invitation
- The Alligetter
- The Montel's Living Well HealthMaster
- Tiny Tush Trim Organic Cotton One-size Diapers
- US Baby Patent
- UV Sol Beads
- What's a Dame to Do?
- Wildlife Rescue Rangers
See Our Newest Products!
Mommy Must Haves!
<< Return to the main Mommy Must Haves List! Answers
Looking back on my relationship with my parents, I am truly grateful for their presence in my life. At the time, I was too stubborn to think they were telling me anything that I didn’t already know but in actuality, their lectures established the foundation for my character today. It's the reason why I can be a better mother to my own children. In fact, it’s hard to imagine life without them. How would I have been able to understand life in the complete manner that I understand it today? It’s a scary concept for any parent but it’s a reality that many must face. As a matter of fact, it’s the reason why acclaimed author, Joanne C. King, wrote Answers, a guided journal that allows parents to record their experiences and lessons to later share with their children. The idea is that no matter what the circumstances are in life, your children could never forget you.
Answers is broken up into several sections that allow mom or dad to express themselves completely. Questions vary from “what’s your favorite movie” to “what does a relationship need to make a marriage last” to “circle the words that resemble your characteristics.” The in-depth journal is an excellent exercise that will not only bring kids closer to mom and dad but also effectively allow them to understand themselves. It’s a gift that keeps giving and a tradition that can be carried on for generations. Enjoy!
Company Information: Answers
<< Return to the main Mommy Must Haves List! Submit Your Product Now!
Suggest A Product Now!