- Mother's Day Brunch
- Carrot Soup with Cucumber Pistachio Relish
- How to Bowl Properly!
- How to Throw an Alice in Wonderland Party!
- 5 Fun Fall Activities
- I will dance for 12 hours, if you will not use paper towels for 1 week!
- Lemon Quinoa Salad
- The Benefits of Garlic!
- What is a Heart Healthy Diet?
- Important Moving Tips to Make Home Relocation Successful
Watermelon Kiwi Smoothie
Deliciously smooth for breakfast or a refreshing afternoon snack.
2 kiwis, peeled and chopped
2 cups vanilla yogurt
1 cup ice
Sprigs of fresh mint for garnish
This is the best margarita ever! Smooth, cold and full of flavor. Just add sun and a sparkling pool of water.
2 cups chopped seedless watermelon
One ripe mango
Juice from 2 fresh limes
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon triple sec
2 jiggers tequila
2 cups ice
1 teaspoon grenadine syrup
Juice from one fresh orange
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
2 cups ice cubes
Back to listings of articles about Home & Food