- Mother's Day Brunch
- Carrot Soup with Cucumber Pistachio Relish
- How to Bowl Properly!
- How to Throw an Alice in Wonderland Party!
- 5 Fun Fall Activities
- I will dance for 12 hours, if you will not use paper towels for 1 week!
- Lemon Quinoa Salad
- The Benefits of Garlic!
- What is a Heart Healthy Diet?
- Important Moving Tips to Make Home Relocation Successful
Grilled Chicken with Avocado-Citrus Sauce
1. Sauté garlic in 1 teaspoon butter until soft but not colored, about 2 minutes.
2. Stir in cream.
3. Heat to a simmer, stirring frequently; do not boil.
4. Stir in orange zest, juices, avocado, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Keep warm.
5. Melt remaining butter.
6. Brush chicken with butter.
7. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
8. Bake at 450 degrees F until chicken is browned and just firm to the touch, about 15 minutes.
9. Serve each breast with 1/4 cup avocado sauce, garnish with a slice of each citrus fruit.
Nutrition Information per Serving: 450 calories, 29g of fat, 165mg of cholesterol, 220mg of sodium, and 41g of protein.
Back to listings of articles about Home & Food