- Mother's Day Brunch
- Carrot Soup with Cucumber Pistachio Relish
- How to Bowl Properly!
- How to Throw an Alice in Wonderland Party!
- 5 Fun Fall Activities
- I will dance for 12 hours, if you will not use paper towels for 1 week!
- Lemon Quinoa Salad
- The Benefits of Garlic!
- What is a Heart Healthy Diet?
- Important Moving Tips to Make Home Relocation Successful
California Avocado Shrimp Cocktail
- 2 Tbsp thick, chunky tomato salsa
- 2 Tbsp seafood cocktail sauce
- 2 Tbsp chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp diced seedless cucumber
- 1 ½ Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 ½ Tbsp lime juice
- 2 California Avocados (1 pound), diced
- 30 large (21 to 25 count per pound), cooked shrimp with tails
- 6 lime slices for garnish
- 6 sprigs cilantro for garnish
Nutrition Information per Serving: 170 calories, 12g of fat, 55mg of cholesterol, 160mg of sodium, and 8g of protein.
Back to listings of articles about Home & Food