- The Women Who Came Before Us
- What is Special about You?
- Setting New Years Resolutions and Sticking with Them!
- Win with your Intuition
- Christmas Self Esteem - Giving the Gift of Self Worth, Self Confidence and Self Respect
- Breaking Down The Communication Barriers With Your Kids
- Tips for a Healthy Long-Distance Relationship
- Are You Raising Codependent Children?
- Helping Your Child With Autism Cope With School Anxiety
- Routines to Improve Concentration in Children
Fun and Enjoyable Office Christmas Party Games Ideas
One of the most important things that you must include in your company Christmas party planning without doubt are party games. And if you are looking for fun and enjoyable office Christmas party games ideas, here are some that are sure going to make your office Christmas party an event to remember.
Holiday Office Guess Games
This game is considered one of the most entertaining among the office Christmas party games, as it will tell how well each employee knows their co-workers.
Get childhood photos of each person who worked in the company from spouses, family members, significant others, etc. At the party, post each picture on a huge white poster board with a number under each. Each member of the company had to write down who they thought each person was.
Another great idea to create this game is to secretly go around and snatch one somewhat 'personal' item off of their desk. At the party, lay everything out on a table, each assigned with a number. Everyone had to figure out which item came from whose desk.
It is interesting to see who knows what is on other people's desks!
Put the following on a table:
- A calendar
- The letter K
- A match in a bottle of water
- Jar of 16 candies
- Buttercup (Reeses?)
- The letter N
- 2 dice on a dish of dirt
- An Iron
When the guests come, have the previous articles on a table. As they come, give them the following list. Match the statements on the list with the items on the table.
- End of pork (k)
- A bunch of dates (Calendar)
- A swimming match (match in the bottle)
- Sweet sixteen (Candies)
- Never borrowed, never lent (toothbrush)
- Seen at a ball game (pitcher)
- Out for the night (candle)
- The ending of a Biblical Character (Salt)
- Branching of a river (Fork)
- On of the causes of the American Revolution (Tacks)
- A spring flower (buttercup)
- The end of ambition (N)
- Ready to be licked (Stamp)
- A paradise on earth (dice)
- Birthplace of Burns (Iron)
Creepers and Slammers
This is another great game among the office Christmas party games as it is a good game for large groups. Sitting at a table, have people sitting on either side of you and across from you. Divide your group into two teams. One team at a time takes a turn passing a quarter under the table carefully so that the people across from you on the other team cannot see where the quarter is.
Then at any time the other team that does not have the quarter tells you to stop! They either yell CREEPERS, all the people on the team that has the quarter must bring both hands up on the table or slowly try to open their hands with their palms down trying not to allow the quarter to drop loudly.
The opposite team tries to guess where the quarter is. If the opposite team calls SLAMMERS then everyone on your team brings their hands up quickly slamming them down with palms down and opens. The other team tries to guess who has the quarter. Just take turns until you are tired of playing.
Back to listings of articles about Relationships