- The Women Who Came Before Us
- Christmas Self Esteem - Giving the Gift of Self Worth, Self Confidence and Self Respect
- 5 Financial tips for families having disabled kids
- Breaking Down The Communication Barriers With Your Kids
- Are You Raising Codependent Children?
- Camp Safely With Your Kids This Summer
- Helping Your Child With Autism Cope With School Anxiety
- Routines to Improve Concentration in Children
- Single Mothers: Guide to Measures of Help Available
- How to Create Special Memories for Elementary School Kids
Courageous Parents, Confident Kids Book- Free Download!
This past year, Renee Trudeau had the joy and privilege of working with her good friend Amy Tiemann--Mojo Mom author and The Today Show expert--on an exciting new book that hits bookstores and Amazon this month. Courageous Parents, Confident Kids: Letting Go So You Both Can Grow (Spark Press 2010) is an exciting new anthology featuring contributions from 12 nationally-recognized parenting authors and written specifically for parents with kids ages 1-18. The focus of the book is to help families avoid "helicopter parenting," tune into their inner wisdom, stress less and create joyful independence in the nest and beyond.
As an early Mother's Day gift, Spark Press and Renee Trudeau & Associates are offering FREE digital copies of this beautiful, empowering, supportive new title April 19th through April 21st at noon.
FREE DOWNLOAD: 48 HOURS ONLY: SIGN UP HERE to receive your free digital download of the book in your inbox on April 19, 2010! (A $16.00 value on Amazon). Pass it on!
*Note: By signing up, you'll also be subscribing to Renee Trudeau's nationally-recognized monthly Life Balance Newsletter which you can unsubscribe to at any time.
Back to listings of articles about Parenting