- Carrot Soup with Cucumber Pistachio Relish
- How to Get Motivated : 4 NLP Techniques that Work!
- Setting New Years Resolutions and Sticking with Them!
- Positive Affirmation for a Powerful Present and Future!
- Win with your Intuition
- How Fish Oil Benefits The Heart
- Green Tea Health Benefits
- Health Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Ways to Stay Happy in Your Fitness Workout
- A Guide to a Proper Diet Plan: What is Eating Healthy?
Womens Health – Staying in Shape, Staying Healthy
Here are 10 tips for women to stay fit and healthy by:
1. Fit and healthy starts with a balanced diet. Know and observe the correct weight for your age. Ask your doctor to learn what foods to eat and to avoid discipline should follow routines. If you try a bit of weight, foods high in calories to lose, you should be omitted from your meals. Foods with high fiber and low fat should be included a priority in your shopping list instead of red meat, sugar andFats.
2. Drink HYPERLINK \l ""lots of water. Drink at least eight glasses of water daily. This cleanses the body of impurities. It is also to increase breastfeeding women in order to keep the water body to advise hydrated.
3. Take vitamins and minerals. Do not forget to supplement your calcium. Adequate calcium intake for women of all age groups an advantage. This has proved to have cramps and pre-menstrual period (PMS) symptoms to prevent. It also prevents osteoporosisespecially for women in menopause. Vitamin E increases should be strong immune system. Women, the time of menopause taking vitamin E-400, since they undergo no more night sweats and hot flashes. Vitamin E is best to avoid wrinkles to be when aging.-women health
4. Quit smoking. If you quit smoking. It is also a big "NO" for pregnant women because it would adversely affect the health of the child. Pregnant women who smoke, they can use the harmful content of cigarettes toBabies through the bloodstream. Recent studies have shown that women smokers are more susceptible to diseases than men smoke. Women who smoke are at high risk of developing breast cancer. Also, limit your alcohol consumption.
5. Incorporate exercises in your daily routine. Take a walk after work, climb stairs instead of elevator or play with your kids when you are at home. Home exercises are also particularly effective if you do not have time to go to the gym and who want to lose someWeight. Yoga and Pilates are only a few of the many effective exercises you can do at home. Exercises help in the risk of cardiovascular disease.-women health
6. Avoid stress. Many women tend to be too much stress. Stress has been known as a cause for many diseases. As much as possible time to relax. Reading a good book, hanging out with friends and in the sport. Pamper yourself by going to parlors or you can make some purchases. And do not forget to get enough sleep to revive, to Your energy.
7. Use sunscreen to protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun. Wear hats when under the sun to protect your skin. Too much sun is bad for the skin. The skin is prone to cancer, is exposed to too much sunlight. It also accelerates the aging process of skin cells, the folds of the female leads.http://www.womenhealth.pannipa.com/2009/09/womens-health-staying-in-shape-staying-healthy/
Back to listings of articles about Health