- The Women Who Came Before Us
- What is Special about You?
- Setting New Years Resolutions and Sticking with Them!
- Win with your Intuition
- Christmas Self Esteem - Giving the Gift of Self Worth, Self Confidence and Self Respect
- Breaking Down The Communication Barriers With Your Kids
- Tips for a Healthy Long-Distance Relationship
- Are You Raising Codependent Children?
- Helping Your Child With Autism Cope With School Anxiety
- Routines to Improve Concentration in Children
Top 5 Ways My Husband Can Adore & Appreciate Me on Mother's Day
1. Remind me of the woman I was before I was a mother....the woman you lusted after.
2. Create a sexy, spicy evening with the Durex Utopia gel - the latest and greatest "female arousal gel" which has been created and tested by women for women using a unique combination of ingredients designed to stimulate, increase desire and bring me intense sensation.
3. "2 Minutes in Heaven" - Kiss me for two minutes without stopping. My lips, my neck, the base of my throat -- don't stop kissing me until the two minute egg timer buzzes. Two minutes will never have tasted so good.
4. Re-create a sexy movie scene with you and me as the leads. Think "9 1/2 Weeks" and the refrigerator scene. Gather some grapes and berries and feed me one by one. Add in some Quiver from Durex -- freezable lubricant cubes that melt into massage oil. The product is skin-tingling silky smooth pleasure packed in a cube. Use them over every inch of my body for icy cool massage or lubrication. Simply, freeze, apply and wait for meltdown...I might not remember that I'm a mom after this evening.
5. Write me a love note -- just a few thoughts will go a long way. Begin each sentence with "what I love about you most is..." Include three to five things you love about me as a woman. Forget flowers and candy -- your words will fill my heart.
Back to listings of articles about Relationships