- Mother's Day Brunch
- Carrot Soup with Cucumber Pistachio Relish
- How to Bowl Properly!
- How to Throw an Alice in Wonderland Party!
- 5 Fun Fall Activities
- I will dance for 12 hours, if you will not use paper towels for 1 week!
- Lemon Quinoa Salad
- The Benefits of Garlic!
- What is a Heart Healthy Diet?
- Important Moving Tips to Make Home Relocation Successful
Recipe: Macadamia Fudge
5 tablespoons chocolate whey protein powder
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/3 cup soft butter
1 teaspoon vanilla or chocolate extract
2 tablespoons canola or mild tasting oil
¾ cup Splenda (or sweeten to taste)
¾ cup chopped macadamias (or other nuts)
Combine first 6 ingredients in a food processor until well mixed. Add nuts and mix by hand.
Put heaping teaspoonfuls into candy cups or form into balls
Put in freezer for about 10 minutes.
Yield: 20 Protein: 5 grams Carbs: 2 gram
Back to listings of articles about Home & Food