- The Benefits, Joys and Danger of the Sunlight
- How to Bowl Properly!
- 7 Tips to green your Halloween
- How Can I Get Rid of My Scars?
- Natural Skin Care Tips And Treatments Of All Time
- Choosing The Right Foundation For a Beautiful Face
- Tricks to De-Puffing Your Eyes
- Clothing tips for petite women
- Fashion Trends Spring / Summer 2012
- Cure for Skin Rashes and Itching
Expert Beauty Tips For The Holidays
Conceal under eyes bags – Place a small dot of contour cream or powder on the puff area under the eye and blend thoroughly. Next using a thin makeup brush or a Q-tip apply highlighter directly in the crease under the puffy area and blend. Now cover with foundation and set with face powder.
Reenergize flat lifeless hair – Flip your hair over and spritz a volumizing spray on the underside roots, flip hair back over and apply volumizing spray on top roots. Next using a hair dryer set on low blow bottom roots for a minute then do top roots for a minute.
Disguise blood shot eyes – Use dark blue eyeliner and mascara. The blue will bring out the white in your eyes and dilute the red.
Go from office to party – To easily take your makeup from work to party all you need is a glittery eye shadow, a lip gloss, eyeliner for touch up, and face powder with a large makeup brush. To take your wardrobe from work to party you need to start with a simply black dress or top and bottom combo that will work for the day with a business jacket or one of this seasons popular sweaters and which can be transform to party wear by simply adding one of the following items; glittering earrings and necklace set, a gold or sliver cardigan, or try one of the season's hot velvet jackets.
Back to listings of articles about Style