- Mother's Day Brunch
- Carrot Soup with Cucumber Pistachio Relish
- How to Bowl Properly!
- How to Throw an Alice in Wonderland Party!
- 5 Fun Fall Activities
- I will dance for 12 hours, if you will not use paper towels for 1 week!
- Lemon Quinoa Salad
- The Benefits of Garlic!
- What is a Heart Healthy Diet?
- Important Moving Tips to Make Home Relocation Successful
Easter Egg Jello "Jigglers"
Jello brand gelatin has a recipe for "jigglers", which is simply a concentrated version of Jello - made with less water than typical gelatin. The stiff Jello is molded in a flat pan and is then cut into shapes which are to be eaten with the fingers.
At Easter, it is fun to prepare stiff gelatin in the halves of plastic Easter eggs. When set, unmold*, then moisten the flat surfaces and stick the two halves together. Re-chill. Serve the colorful gelatin Easter eggs on a plate to the youngsters in your life. It's a yummy finger food.
*Dip the outside surface of the mold in warm water for a few seconds then upend over a plate. Also, molds that have been sprayed inside with non-stick cooking spray often unmold easier
Back to listings of articles about Home & Food