- Mother's Day Brunch
- Carrot Soup with Cucumber Pistachio Relish
- How to Bowl Properly!
- How to Throw an Alice in Wonderland Party!
- 5 Fun Fall Activities
- I will dance for 12 hours, if you will not use paper towels for 1 week!
- Lemon Quinoa Salad
- The Benefits of Garlic!
- What is a Heart Healthy Diet?
- Important Moving Tips to Make Home Relocation Successful
Easter Cross Craft
This cross is very easy to make. You need 19 sugar cubes and frosting in the can for glue. for the base glue 6 sugar cubes together, 3 wide and 2 across. For the cross start to glue the sugar cubes in a stack using 9 sugar cubes, let dry a few minutes, then glue this stack unto the base, centering it. Next take the last 4 sugar cubes and glue them unto the third sugar cube from the top, 2 on each side, this forms your cross. When dry, I use small artifical flowers and glue around the bottom of cross for a finished look.
Back to listings of articles about Home & Food