- Mother's Day Brunch
- Carrot Soup with Cucumber Pistachio Relish
- How to Bowl Properly!
- How to Throw an Alice in Wonderland Party!
- 5 Fun Fall Activities
- I will dance for 12 hours, if you will not use paper towels for 1 week!
- Lemon Quinoa Salad
- The Benefits of Garlic!
- What is a Heart Healthy Diet?
- Important Moving Tips to Make Home Relocation Successful
St. Patrick's Day - Traditional Irish Coffee
1-1/2 tsp Sugar per glass
1-1/2 oz Irish whiskey per glass
Lightly whipped cream, 3 tbsp per glass
Freshly grated nutmeg
1 tbsp Grated lemon rind
Assemble four or more Irish coffee glasses. In each glass combine 1-1/2 tsp sugar with enough hot coffee to dissolve the sugar. To each glass add 1-1/2 oz Irish whiskey. Fill glasses to within 1" of the top with hot coffee. Float 3 tbsp whipped cream on top and sprinkle the cream with freshly grated nutmeg, if desired.
Back to listings of articles about Home & Food