- How to Get Motivated : 4 NLP Techniques that Work!
- 5 Financial tips for families having disabled kids
- Tricks to Travel On the Cheap
- Securing a Successful Financial Future for Young Adults!
- Copywriting Tips to Improve your Online Business
- Preparing for the Secret Santa
- The Holidays: Stress-free
- Cost Effective Business Services
- Team Development Hints For Teams Of All Sizes
- Tips for Successful Negotiating
Resources for Starting A Business
If you are starting a business, you'll most likely need some help, so be sure to check out these resources for tips and advice.
- Women Entrepreneurship in the 21st Century: The growth of women entrepreneurs in the United States has been spectacular. Today, there are 6.2 million women-owned firms employing 9.2 million people and generating sales of $1.15 trillion. But women are impacting much more than how business gets done in America. They are shaping and redefining the workplace, the nation's business networks, financial institutions, and our culture. Perhaps most of all, women entrepreneurs are deeply influencing how the business community, public officials and the media perceive and respond to women. This site was set up by the government to assist women's business initiatives.
- National Women's Business Council: The National Women's Business Council is a bi-partisan federal advisory council created to serve as an independent source of advice and policy recommendations to the President, Congress, and the U.S. Small Business Administration on economic issues of importance to women business owners.
- National Association for Female Executives
- SBA Library: Resources, Forms etc.
Back to listings of articles about Money